At Haldyn Heinz, we recognise that every single step of the manufacturing process right from receipt of raw materials to packaging & dispatch significantly impacts the quality of the final product being delivered to our customers.
Leveraging on the Heinz group’s over 400 years of glass manufacturing experience and quality systems coupled with our state of art facility and stringent internal quality controls, we ensure our products are amongst the best in the segment and continuously strive to exceed our customers’ expectations
Salient features of our quality management systems
- Through a well-established and robust quality management system, we focus on process driven approach in achieving consistent industry leading quality in products.
- Strict checks & measures are in place in order to achieve the specified as well as implied requirements.
- Management systems established in accordance to the requirements of the international standards: ISO 9001:2015 and FSSC 22000
- We constantly encourage implementation of quality, technological and new design initiatives from our design, operations, and quality teams for achieving higher process effectiveness to deliver exceptional quality and continuous values to our customers.
- We undertake comprehensive quality checks and audits at the incoming, in-process and final stages of manufacturing. We have modern testing laboratories and state of the art online automated inspection systems for defect detection and elimination on the line.
- The standard operating procedures have been developed based on our global customer requirements and are on par with international standards for the premium cosmetic glass industry
- Our approach to quality control is categorized in four broad stages: